|Job Title||:||Finance Executive|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Finance - General/Cost Accounting|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Manage income, expenses, investments and other money transactions so that their organizations remain profitable.
- Produce and analyze financial reports such as cash-flow statements and profit projections, determine ways to improve financial performance, and ensure that their organizations meet all applicable standards, regulations and laws.
- Meet with department heads to help with budgeting and tax planning, and to offer ways to increase profits while cutting costs.
- Examine economic trends and how competitors are doing to look for ways to expand into new opportunities.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in finance related field such as accounting and finance, or equivalent.
- Familiar with SAP project system and Controlling modules, & MS Office.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (particularly MS Excel) and SAP Accounting Software.
- Possess good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Analytical and meticulous with great attention in details.
- Good time management and able to perform multi-tasking in meeting deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and work overtime.
- Possess knowledge in accounting requirements, taxation law and relevant statutory/fiscal regulations and standards.